USAF Weapons School Patch
USAF Weapons School Patch: This patch boasts one of a kind design using a special wood inlay technique. Anybody who is a Weapon School graduate should have one of these on their wall.
- Wood: Patch is typically made from solid Black American Walnut but can be made from any type of wood on request.
- Inlay: Maple and Padauk make up this unique inlay design. No paint or stain is used.
- I use advanced computer technology for the design and production of all my products. It helps lower the price, expedites production time and guarantees consistency and quality every time.
- Because I make the wings right here in Texas, there is no delay in shipping or extra charge to get them quicker. If I can make it happen, I will.
- Each item can easily be customized to your request. If you have an idea for something unique, let me know. I love a good challenge!
- If there is a wood or finish that you prefer that is not listed, just ask. If I can get my hands on it I'll make it for you.
- All plaques have a key-hole type slot cut into the back that allows for flush wall hanging.
- Because all my products are custom made, shipping time usually ranges from 1-2 weeks. I stock some of my popular items and will ship them out the next day.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: