Navy Submarine Warfare Insignia
These Navy Submarine Warfare Insignia are made from solid kiln dried hardwood. These wings make an excellent gift for graduation, retirement, promotion, or an addition to your memorabilia collection. Like all my products, they are 100% made in America.
- I use advanced computer technology for the design and production of all my products. It helps lower the price, expedites production time and guarantees consistency and quality every time.
- Because I make the wings right here in Texas, there is no delay in shipping or extra charge to get them quicker. If I can make it happen, I will.
- Each item can easily be customized to your request. If you have an idea for something unique, let me know. I love a good challenge!
- If there is a wood or finish that you prefer that is not listed, just ask. If I can get my hands on it I'll make it for you.
- All wings have a key-hole type slot cut into the back that allows for flush wall hanging.
- Because all my products are custom made, shipping time usually ranges from 1-2 weeks. I stock some of my popular items and will ship them out the next day.
People always ask me what the best size and wood type are. Here are my recommendations:
Sizes: I can cut wings from as small as you want them up to 34 inches wide.
- 12 inch: Ideal for small spaces or to put into a shadow box.
- 18 inch: This is my most popular size for both value and presence
- 28 inch: Great for at home or work...this is what I have hanging on my wall!
- 34 inch: A true room centerpiece. The ultimate I love me wall feature
Wood Types: With it's natural dark finish, Walnut has been the most popular choice. A close second place is the lesser known Jatoba. It is slightly darker in color than cherry, but it twice as hard and finishes up great! Other common choices are Cherry and Oak. Please reference the Wood Types chart for a look at the different wood types that I offer.
Name Plate: Want to personalize your wings/badge? The name plate option is just what you need. Each name plate is made from the same hardwood as your wings and is hung by a metal chain.
- Carved Option: The name is carved into the plate
- Laser Engraved: The text is engraved onto the wooden plate with a laser engraver. Gives it a nice sharp professional appearance. Also allows for more text
- Metal Nameplate: A Metal Nameplate is laser engraved and then placed on the wooden plate
Custom Engraving: This option allows for the engraving to be placed directly onto the plaque. The engraving is typically carved or laser engraved onto the back of the plaque. The font size is adjusted to match the content. On some of the plaques there is an option to put the engraving on the front. This is typically reserved for a single word or name but let us know if you have a special request.