Air Force Intelligence Badge
This Air Force Intelligence Badge is made from solid kiln dried hardwood. It make an excellent gift for graduation, retirement, promotion, or an addition to your memorabelia collection. Like all my products, they are 100% made in America.
- I use advanced computer technology for the design and production of all my products. It helps lower the price, expedites production time and guarantees consistency and quality every time.
- Because I make the wings right here in Texas, there is no delay in shipping or extra charge to get them quicker. If I can make it happen, I will.
- Each item can easily be customized to your request. If you have an idea for something unique, let me know. I love a good challenge!
- If there is a wood or finish that you prefer that is not listed, just ask. If I can get my hands on it I'll make it for you.
- Because all my products are custom made, shipping time usually ranges from 1-2 weeks. I stock some of my popular items and will ship them out the next day
- Want a size not listed? Just ask and you shall receive!
People always ask me what the best size and wood type are. Here are my recommendations:
Sizes: If you are comparing my badges and wings and notice a difference in price, don't be alarmed. An 18 inch set of wings is not equivalent to an 18 inch badge. The badges are much wider which would make an 18 inch badge more equivalent to a 24 inch set of wings. I've priced out the badges so you are essentially paying the equivalent price.
- 10 inch: Ideal for small spaces or to put into a shadow box.
- 14 inch: This is my most popular size for both value and presence.
- 18 inch: Great for a home office.
- 28 inch: A true room centerpiece. The ultimate I love me wall feature.
- 34 inch: Perfect gift for your squadron heritage room or hallway.
Wood Types: With it's natural dark finish, Walnut has been the most popular choice. A close second place is the lesser known Jatoba. It is slightly darker in color than cherry, but it twice as hard and finishes up great! Other common choices are Cherry and Padauk. Please reference the Wood Types chart for a look at the different wood types that I offer.
Name Plate: Want to personalize your wings? The name plate option is just what you need. Each name plate is made from the same hardwood as your wings and is hung by a metal chain.
- Carved Option: The name is carved into the plate
- Inlayed Option: The named is inlayed into the plate with another contrasting wood type
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: