USAF Weapons School Patch
USAF Weapons School Patch: This patch boasts one of a kind design using a special wood inlay technique. Anybody who is a Weapon School graduate should have one of these on their wall.
- Wood: Patch is typically made from solid Black American Walnut but can be made from any type of wood on request.
- Inlay: Maple and Padauk make up this unique inlay design. No paint or stain is used.
People always ask me what the best size and wood type are. Here are my recommendations:
Sizes: If you are comparing my badges and wings and notice a difference in price, don't be alarmed. An 18 inch set of wings is not equivalent to an 18 inch badge. The badges are much wider which would make an 18 inch badge more equivalent to a 24 inch set of wings. I've priced out the badges so you are essentially paying the equivalent price.
- 10 inch: Ideal for small spaces or to put into a shadow box.
- 14 inch: This is my most popular size for both value and presence.
- 18 inch: Great for a home office.
- 28 inch: A true room centerpiece. The ultimate I love me wall feature.
- 34 inch: Perfect gift for your squadron heritage room or hallway.
- Carved Option: The name is carved into the plate
- Laser Engraved: The text is engraved onto the wooden plate with a laser engraver. Gives it a nice sharp professional appearance. Also allows for more text
- Metal Nameplate: A Metal Nameplate is laser engraved and then placed on the wooden plate
Custom Engraving: This option allows for the engraving to be placed directly onto the plaque. The engraving is typically carved or laser engraved onto the back of the plaque. The font size is adjusted to match the content. On some of the plaques there is an option to put the engraving on the front. This is typically reserved for a single word or name but let us know if you have a special request.