Air Force Intelligence Badge
This Air Force Intelligence Badge is made from solid kiln dried hardwood. It make an excellent gift for graduation, retirement, promotion, or an addition to your memorabelia collection. Like all my products, they are 100% made in America.
- I use advanced computer technology for the design and production of all my products. It helps lower the price, expedites production time and guarantees consistency and quality every time.
- Because I make the wings right here in Texas, there is no delay in shipping or extra charge to get them quicker. If I can make it happen, I will.
- Each item can easily be customized to your request. If you have an idea for something unique, let me know. I love a good challenge!
- If there is a wood or finish that you prefer that is not listed, just ask. If I can get my hands on it I'll make it for you.
- Because all my products are custom made, shipping time usually ranges from 1-2 weeks. I stock some of my popular items and will ship them out the next day
- Want a size not listed? Just ask and you shall receive!
- 10 inch: Ideal for small spaces or to put into a shadow box.
- 14 inch: This is my most popular size for both value and presence.
- 18 inch: Great for a home office.
- 28 inch: A true room centerpiece. The ultimate I love me wall feature.
- 34 inch: Perfect gift for your squadron heritage room or hallway.
- Carved Option: The name is carved into the plate
- Laser Engraved: The text is engraved onto the wooden plate with a laser engraver. Gives it a nice sharp professional appearance. Also allows for more text
- Metal Nameplate: A Metal Nameplate is laser engraved and then placed on the wooden plate
People always ask me what the best size and wood type are. Here are my recommendations:
Sizes: If you are comparing my badges and wings and notice a difference in price, don't be alarmed. An 18 inch set of wings is not equivalent to an 18 inch badge. The badges are much wider which would make an 18 inch badge more equivalent to a 24 inch set of wings. I've priced out the badges so you are essentially paying the equivalent price.
Wood Types: With it's natural dark finish, Walnut has been the most popular choice. A close second place is the lesser known Jatoba. It is slightly darker in color than cherry, but it twice as hard and finishes up great! Other common choices are Cherry and Oak. Please reference the Wood Types chart for a look at the different wood types that I offer.
Name Plate: Want to personalize your wings/badge? The name plate option is just what you need. Each name plate is made from the same hardwood as your wings and is hung by a metal chain.
Custom Engraving: This option allows for the engraving to be placed directly onto the plaque. The engraving is typically carved or laser engraved onto the back of the plaque. The font size is adjusted to match the content. On some of the plaques there is an option to put the engraving on the front. This is typically reserved for a single word or name but let us know if you have a special request.