Group / Class Orders
I am your one-stop shop for all your graduation needs! I provide the most unique wood items available and will customize each order to your specifications. I specialize in wings and career badges......You've spent countless hours working towards the day that you can proudly display them on your uniform, why not have them be the centerpiece on your wall.
I also offer discounts for group orders (usually 5 or more items) so get your class together and and shoot me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here are some possible ideas that I can custom make for you:
- Wooden Wings / Career Badges
- Certificate Frames
- Class Gifts
- Hero Shot Frames
FREE SHIPPING TO ALL FPO, APO & US ADDRESSES!!!
I have also developed many one of a kind products that are specialized for your graduation needs.
- Aeronautical Rating Certificate Frames:
- I can engrave anything into the base of the frame (wings, badge, text, etc.)
- Walnut is typically the most popular wood choice, but I can make it in any hardwood species.
- Pricing Options: Because it is always more difficult to ship frames with large pieces of glass, my standard pricing is without glass. The added price for glass is to account for the glass and extra care that is required to make sure it doesn't break! It should cost less than $10 to have a piece of glass cut at your local frame shop.
- Breaking Of The Wings Plaques:
- This custom designed plaque is the perfect gift for a US Air Force Pilot Training graduate! Remember this great tradition with a truely unique showcase plaque custom designed for the "Breaking Of The Wings" ceremony.
- Each plaque is made of solid Cherry or Walnut wood (picture shown is cherry). The broken wings logo and text are carved into each solid piece of wood (no stencil or laser engraving).
I have Two order options:
Order the plaque(s) without the name plate and wing mounting. I'll send you just the plaques and you can take them to your local frame/engraving shop for the name plate and simply glue on the broken wing.
Send me the wing(s) and I will attach them to the frame, install a name plate and send them both back to you.